Do You Need Help Getting the Veteran Benefits You Deserve?
Allow me to help you! I am a former VA employee who has seven years experience in the VA administrative claims/appeals process. The VA appeals process can be a very long process that often times ends in frustration and disappointment for the veteran and their families. Receiving compensation and benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs is more than just receiving money and healthcare. It’s about acknowledgment and recognition of your sacrifice and service to this great country. Let me use my experience and training with the VA to help you receive the benefits you are entitled.
We Help Veterans With the Following
- Questions about their VA disability appeal.
- Questions about the benefits they are entitled to as a veteran or spouse.
- Appealing denied compensation or pension benefits.
- Frustration with wait times, erroneous decisions and inadequate VA examinations.
- Navigating a government beaucracy.
- Needing medical assistance and care at home.
- Finding the right medical personnel.